Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wurt the Furk of the Week: Leggings

Alright ladies, this one is for you. Leggings. What the fuck. Where did our society go astray that allows us to parade ourselves around in these excuses for clothing. Now, don't get me wrong, leggings can do wonders for a ladies figure (read: nice ass), but seriously, we need to draw a fucking line here.
Let's use graphics to convey my point here. Alright. First up we have these:
Clearly pants. Note the use of denim, and form fitting, yet not revealing (read: no camel-toe).

Onto figure two:
NOT. FUCKING. PANTS. Jesus Christ. Now, don't get me wrong, I see the practical use of leggings, but seriously, anyone who thinks they can wear this shit with a t-shirt or whatever...let's be real here...See Figure 3:
In closing, seriously leggings? Let's be fucking real here.

And don't even get me started on fucking jeggings...

0 comments:

Post a Comment