Friday, July 29, 2011

Letters to No One

Hey there internet. It's been a little while since my last romp on here, so I'm due for a pretty big one, which shouldn't be too hard, since I have a lot on my mind right now. First and foremost, as I've done before, I want to thank anyone who actually reads this. It may seem like a small act, but it means fucking worlds to me when someone comes up to me and says "Hey, I read your blog, keep it up".  So thanks anyone out there who actually takes the time to get a small insight into my little life.

Things have been pretty weird around here lately. Bass is no more than a pile of rubble at this point, which means my employment is the same. I'm taking a little bit of time right now to find myself or something like that. Or just some time to play XBox and chill. I do miss Bass, and I really miss the people that I've grown up with over the past 6 years, they've all become such a second family to me, and I can't wait to rekindle that relationship if and when Bass comes back next Spring. So for anyone out there who knows me from being a Basshole or working at the Outlet Mall, I miss you, and I hope you're doing well, whatever you're doing.

Other than that, my life has been physically uneventful, but emotionally draining. A whole lot of shit has gone down recently that's made me do some serious thinking and reevaluating of my life/the people that I keep around me. I'm still trying to be me, and get my life exactly where I want it to be, and that's not an easy task as I've found out in the months and weeks of late. However, I know I do a lot of complaining, and for every bad thing in my life, there are some great things that I appreciate so much. And I mean, it could be worse.

So today, I thought that I would write some letters, not directed towards specific people--well, kinda, but not really. So, let's just get right down into it. Without further adieu, I give you...

My Letters to No One

Dear A Girl,

Hey there. It's been quite a while since we've had an actual conversation, and that's probably for the best the way things are. However, as much as we've written each other out of the others life, you still find a way to insert yourself into my life and fuck my shit up. Like, I wish I could look back on the times that we shared and say "You know, that was fun, and I learned some good shit", but I really can't.

I'm over it though. Well, most of it. I wish you would get the fuck out of my life and my business. Like for one, get your own fucking friends. I see no need that you constantly steal my friends and turn them against me. Especially when you steal my friends in a clear effort to fuck me over. This infuriates me, but hey, I guess that's life, and I just have to move on and say "Fuck it."

So that's what I'm gonna do. Have a great life doing whatever you're doing, and for the love of god, stay out of mine.

Regards,

Chris.

Dear A Friend,

Hey you. How are things? Thurts gurd. We've never been the type to do the whole small talk thing, so let's get down to business. I wish you would make up your mind about the status of our friendship/what you're doing. I love hanging out, don't get me wrong. I just wish you wouldn't constantly find new and exciting ways to fuck me over.

I don't want to lose you as a friend, but I can see it happening, rapidly. Make up your mind, and let's fix this mess that has become our friendship.

With Concern,

Chris.

Dear Someone Else,

Why hello there! How are things? You know, we've been spending a lot of time together recently, and I'm loving it. I think you're really awesome and fun. You have definitely become such a cool part of my life, and that's really great. I don't want to ruin what we have going on here, because that would totally suck.

I think you're totally rad, and I definitely have some pretty cool feelings for you, and I just want to thank you for being there for me lately and being you. I hope that we can start something awesome with us. But you know, if that doesn't work out, I love having you as a friend. So thanks, you.

With Affection,

Chris.

So that's certainly a little different than my usual blog posting, but I had to get all that out. I feel better having gotten some of that off my chest. So with that, I'm outta here. I hope everyone has an awesome Friday, and a great weekend. I'll leave you with a song, so peace out ladies and gents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment