Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer of '69...haha 69

Whaddup internet. Happy Summer! Although it's pouring rain now now and like 65 degrees, which isn't very Summer at all. I know I really haven't been around much, I'm sorry I'm such a deadbeat dad of a blogger. I swear I still love you, I've just been really busy. Maybe after this we can go out in the yard and toss the ol' pigskin around? But seriously, work has consumed my life since I've gotten out of school, which doesn't really leave me much time to bitch to you guys or tell you about my super exciting life. So, I'm sorry.

Enough apologizing. So, like I said (like you didn't know), it's Summer. Which is awesome. Right around this time last year, actually, last week, last year, I was on tour with State Radio and Calling All Crows, meeting some of the coolest people in the world and doing some of the coolest things. I'm wicked lucky to have been a part of that, and I would do it again in a heartbeat, as I've said a million times. I got so nostalgic of that trip this week, especially since I'm making a trip to Boston this Friday to go see Dispatch, and hopefully rekindle some State Radio-romances with some lovely people. (Not the raunchy kind of romances though, unless it's with Dave.)
I mean, look at him. He looks like fucking Eddie Vedder, come on.

But no homo. Okay, some homo. Anyways, I miss every single twat that was on that tour with me, and I hope you all read this, and say, fuckin' a, I miss that saucy motherfucker as well. So to all you ABT2'ers out there, much love, much sexing, and let's all hang out soon please. 
If I didn't lose the other part of my audience with that alienation, then yippee for me. Other than my nostalgia, I really haven't been up to much. I'm hitting the world as hard as I'm hitting the bars. I'm out, being me, and fucking loving every second of it. I'm having a grand old time, and if anyone out there wants to come have a good time with me, join the fucking party. Bring the Jack Dagnals.

So, I have to bitch about work, or it wouldn't be a Chris-blog of late. For those of you in my direct circle of friends, you know that I work at the shithole Outlet Mall on the Cape. There's a shitload of speculation recently over if my store is closing in this dying hellhole, which as far as I know, it's not. I don't give a fuck that almost every other store is closing, we're not going anywhere. I don't care if I'm the one chaining myself to this place. I fucking hate it, but I'm not losing my job over this bullshit.

Alright, maybe I won't go that far.

And that's enough about work, because no one really gives a shit. Not even me. I really don't have anything else to say, hopefully after my exciting weekend off I'll have more to talk to you guys about. Until then, you all take care of yourselves, and I'll do the same. Peace out, ladies, and dudes too, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment