Monday, May 30, 2011

Your Body Is A Wonderland

When I said I'd write "this week" I lied. Alright, no I didn't, but I was out getting drunk and shit doing charitable work and helping myself grow as a person. Actually, I had a great weekend. I have to extend my congratulations to the graduates of Bridgewater State and Framingham State University, you guys rock. So many of my friends are moving on, and I wish you all the best of luck.

This past weekend, I ironically returned to Framingham for the first time since I left, on the day that I should have graduated, had I stayed there. Funny how life works. I had a great time in Framingham, or "Framingfram" as I was apparently calling it by the end of the night. Rekindled my old friendships, drank beer, and just had a jolly time.

I've been wicked busy getting shat on by life this week. Seriously haha. I went out to Tommy Doyle's on Wednesday, and rocked the open mic, which was a great time, but somehow I managed to lose my car/house/apartment/life keys in the meantime. Long story short, I was at Tommy's till about 3:30am, and still don't have my car keys. So, if you're reading this and have my keys, fuck you, I hope you choke on a dick. There's a much more detailed account of what went down that night by Matt, who was with me, which you can find here.

So that set the tone for a shitty week, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things by the time the weekend rolls around, and of course, Memorial Day Weekend on the Cape makes for a shitty work weekend. Now, I know I've been writing a lot about work lately, but that's all I do now. Seriously, it's like I go drink and go to work. Sweet life. Anyways, so the weekend was going alright, the tourists didn't suck too bad, but of course, that wouldn't last.

Now, we close at 6pm. This is posted around the mall, and in our store. I know it's odd for a mall to close so damn early, but fuck you guys, our mall sucks. So, of course, some self-righteous bitch decides to come in at 5:55pm. She doesn't make it up to the register until 6pm, which of course, now we're closed. The register wasn't working at all, so we informed her it may be awhile. Well, I put on my man pants and fixed shit, but she proceeded to bitch the entire time and ask for free shit.

Like seriously, I'm sorry you suck and can't shop at a normal hour, but fuck you, you pay for shit, and fuck you, you have to wait. I want to go home too. Bitch. LIKE. A. BASS.


Anyways, that's it for my ranting. I really don't have much other to complain about. I could target a specific part of my life and bitch, but I'll save that and do a wurt the furk later in the week (maybe). Like I said though, life is going pretty well. I'm happy. It's Summer, I'm hanging out, I'm doing what I want, life is good. If any of you are cool enough, I got my band, Hey Sandy, a show down in Plymouth in July, I'll let you know as it gets closer, but I'd love to see you all out there. It should be an awesome time.

I know I've been terrible at this 30 Day Photo Challenge, and I'm sorry, but it's time I don't have. So I'm dropping the "30 Day" from the title. I'll still finish it up. But at my own pace. But here you go, my treat to you

Eighteen
A picture of your biggest insecurity

  .
 My body. I'm not out of shape, and I'm lucky enough to eat a ton of shit and still stay really thin, however, I'm not the spitting image of physical health that I could be. And of course, that's my own fault, I don't really do much to change that. But hey, maybe that will change, and maybe I'll get around to it.

I've never been muscular, or totally flat bellied, and maybe that's a goal to shoot for. Fuck you, Photo Challenge for making me lay myself on the line like this, haha. Now you all can see why it took me so long to do this one. It looks like the next one will come a lot more easily to me.

I hope you all enjoyed my vulnerability here, and I hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day, and start your Summer off right. Peace out, bitches.



0 comments:

Post a Comment