Monday, May 2, 2011

Duh, Winning

Well, it's Sunday night, so I figured I'd grace you all with a little bit of a blog. Actually, by the time I finish writing this, it will most certainly be Monday morning, and I fucking hate Mondays. However, I barely have anything to do tomorrow except hang out in a few classes, fix some stuff up, and then go celebrate a good friend's birthday with some karaoke (ed. note: That word is impossible to spell. You'd think there would be more e's in there or some shit. mer.)

I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend, I certainly did. I visited my favorite bar on Friday night, and had a swell time. You can read the glorified and over-exaggerated recanting of it on Matts' blog, which you can find in the whatsit to your left. It was a good time though, and good to get out and enjoy myself. I am finally roommateless in this apartment now, which is bittersweet. Obviously, if you all remember back to my lovely post about roommates, then you know that being solo here isn't the worst thing in the world, I actually think I've had my door open today more than I've had in the past year. However, I would love some company here, especially to help me drink all the booze I've procured.

I'm not an alcoholic. They go to meetings.

Anywho, that's embarrassing. But whatever. So yeah, I had a really great weekend. Amanda and I went to IKEA and the Christmas Tree Shop today, so you can bet your ass my house is all fancied up right now. I'm talking new shower curtains, rugs, kitchen shit. This place hasn't looked this good in the two years I've been here. However, I must say that it was Amanda's touch that put the whole thing together, I still wanted a rainbow of colors everywhere. Apparently you should only pick a few complimenting colors. Who knew? On a related sidenote, I fucking love IKEA. Like, everything in there screams at me to buy it, and it all looks like it would look amazing in my house. Also, I love their Swedish Meatballs. I've driven there just to eat the food, which is sad.


Nom nom nom

So, yeah. I'm in a really good mood tonight, and I think this weekend was a great way to start May. Also, Osama Bin Laden died? Pretty fucking badass. So I have high hopes for the month of May. I'm gonna keep on keepin on, and doing my thing. Trying to attract that positive energy into my life, and seeing where life takes me. I feel that it's working for me so far, so why stop now?

I was going to do the photo challenge tonight, but, I hate the topic of this one, so I'm gonna take a day or two and stew on that. I also was going to write a little more, but I'm fading fast. So I will leave you with you song, per the usual. Peace out, my children.



0 comments:

Post a Comment