Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wurt the Furk: Roommates

I'll keep this one brief, Changed my mind, you get to read a bunch today, but be exciting that I'm doing back to back postings! I've done some housekeeping here, and I've added a little thing to the left of the page where you all can creep me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (@ChristDaly) and also, I made it so the links are pink when you hover them. That's pretty fucking cool too. I hope that if you read this blog and you don't really know much about me other than that I'm whiny, you'll at least follow me on Twitter or creep me on the book and find out some more about me. I'm also going to be adding to that section as I feel like it with just cool links or different blogs that I think you should all check out.

Just another random note, to anyone out there who is reading this and really doesn't know me, you're awesome. It makes my day to see my stats blow up from people all around the world, so thanks for putting a smile on my face. To all of you out there, I will love you forever if you share this blog with your friends. Just put that shit on Facebook or whatever. And if any of you are writers out there as well, let me know and I'll link you in the side!

Now that that's out of the way, I thought I should bring back something I did in February that got a lot of attention, and that's my "Wurt the Furk of the Week". Really innapropriate title since this is the second time I've done this in 2 months, so it's a work in progress. Let's just get rid of "of the Week" and make everyone happy. So, here you go, internet.

Wurt the Furk: Roommates

If you're one of my readers who knows me, I'm sure you know this is long overdue. But I'm going to generalize here, just because I want to. And what I say goes, bitch. So in my current house, I've had my fair share of roommates come and go. I think I've seen a total of seven roommates since I moved in here. That's the equivalent of every single dwarf from Snow White moving in and out in a two year period.

Although looking at this picture that would have been way more fun.

 So, it's pretty fair to say that I don't have the best luck with roommates out there. I've had it all. The ones who stay in their room and you forget they live there, the ones who stay in their room and you wish they didn't live there, the ones that last less than a week, the ones that last less than a day, and oh so many more qualities to adore.

Now, I love where I live, and I really am hellbent on staying here. Anyone who's been to my apartment knows that my room is awesome and fucking huge, and the house is pretty cool too. I just wish the other people who chose to coincide with me were as gnarly bitchin radical as the house itself.

I could write a list of my pet peeves and things that my roommates do/have done, and I will. Let's just start out with the basic shit that pisses me off on a day to day basis.
1) Don't Touch My Shit. CollegeHumor did a great video on the obvious benefits of not touching my shit, and you can watch it here! There are obvious benefits to not touching my shit, mainly that it's mine. And I'm not retarded, it's fairly obvious when my shit has been touched. Just don't fucking do it. Seriously.
2) Tell Me If You Have a Fucking Problem. As awesome as I am, I'm not a mind reader. I have no idea that you may not be 100% thrilled with my shenanigans. However, not being Nostradamus, I have no clue that whatever I'm doing is rubbing you the wrong way. Open your mouth. Which goes straight into my next point....
3) Not Every Conversation Needs to Take Place via Text. Open your mouth. I'm not a guy who shuts off the world and locks myself in my cavern of a room. Talk, dammit. I suppose one benefit of this is that the texter can't bear witness to my hilarious laughter at their ridiculous requests.
4) Make Fucking Coffee. This one is dumb, but seriously, if you wake up first, make fucking coffee. Shit is like crack. Doitdoitdoit.
Seriously, how hard is to to make a fucking pot of crack in the am?

5) Get Your Goddamned Hair Out of the Drain: I've lived with girls for over a year now, and before that, girlfriends and hookers were in and out every day. My beautiful fauxhawked mane doesn't shed that much, and it's not that long, so those aren't my luxurious strands in the fucking drain. Shit's gross, and it looks like it could come alive. Wurt. The. Furk.

 Just in case you didn't know what fucking gross soapy nasty ass hair looked like...

I'm stopping here for now, but I may come back and add some shit to this list. Maybe I'll get to the photo thing sooner than later. But right now I'm starving, and *NSYNC just came on my iPod. So my motivation is not there.

Till next time ladies and gentleman, stay classy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment