Monday, April 25, 2011

Girl You Fancy

Whattup errybody. I hope everyone had a great Easter, or as I'll call it, Feaster, because all my fat ass did was eat. It's like Thanksgiving in the Spring, with food that's much worse for you. It just turned 1am, so I'm not sure what quality I'm going to produce for you all right now, but I feel like the time is right to vomit out some words. Some housekeeping shit, if you didn't notice, I put a little sidebar over to your left with some links in it, my FaceSpace and Twitter are there, and right now there's a blog my buddy Matt is starting that's right there, so click on it, read about his life, and either hate it or love it, I really don't care. Just check it, mang. I'll put more shit in that sidebar as the mood strikes me, so keep your eyes peeled.

I was going to make a joke about that expression, but this picture does a better job.

I hope that everyone had a super fantastic week, because I did. Which is awesome, because lately, it's been hit or miss for me. I think it's partially seasonal depression, and now that Spring is finally here, or Summer, maybe we skipped Spring this year, I'm feeling a lot better. My grouchy pants are being put away for the winter, and out come my optimistic shorts. Thank god. And they're fucking madras, because who doesn't love madras shorts.

But seriously, I had a good week, so yay me. Things are looking up, and I'm just trying to do my own thing, and if the pieces fall into place the way I want, then I'll be winning harder than Charlie Sheen ever did, but if they don't, you know, I may be okay. There's a lot of shit out there. But don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the way things are going.

Let's see here, things I have to look forward to this week. It's the last week of classes. Awesome possum. Hopefully some drinking will be involved (and now that 4Loko is back, so are my terrible habits). I only have to work one day this week. Like. A. Bass.

Anywhosies, I feel that I'm rambling and this really isn't much of substance here. So, I'll spare you from reading more about my life...until you scroll past the picture I'm about to post here...because it's the longest fucking 30 day bullshit you have ever seen. I'm lucky if I finish this by December.

Day Fifteen:
A picture of something you want to do before you die
(picture unrelated)

So, I went the "cheating" route again. Man, before I die, I just want to fucking live. I feel like there are so many people that you hear who "lived a full life". I want that. I want to check out of here being like "hey, you know what, it's all good because I grabbed life by the balls."
 
Kind of lame, and it's certainly an abstract answer. But like, I'm happy where I am now, and if I keep doing what I'm doing and living life, making myself happy...well, then I'll probably die a happy man. I mean, I guess if we're being realistic here, before I die, I want to eat everything ever made on Epic MealTime.

...But I'll settle for living.

PEACE OUT TROUT. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment