Monday, April 18, 2011

The Ballad of Chris and 4Loko

Hey world, wurt the furk is urp? Glad to hear it. I'm not going to bog down this first graf with too much filler, so let's get right into this. I had quite the interesting weekend, and it had its ups and downs. And honestly, I really don't know how I feel right now about the whole thing. But look at me, getting ahead of myself, I suppose I should enlighten the world on the haps.

I worked Saturday and Sunday this weekend, and dealt with some of the rudest and most ridiculous people out there. I swear, they just come in to Bass when I'm working to give me shit so I can write about them in a condescending way in my blog. Anyways, after being forced to write a letter of apology to a customer recently for something that I didn't even do, my new philosophy has been to do whatever the fuck they want, in an almost "stick it to the man" way. But seriously, you don't want to hear me rant about the assholes I deal with everyday, just know it sucked.

Onto the good stuff. Obviously dealing with the human race at length drives me to drink, and my current situation with where I am in life does the same. So that makes for a very interesting Sunday eve. I'm just now getting over a 4Loko coma that I've been in all day. And none of that new 4Loko shit, I'm talking the old shit, 12% alcohol, 100% crack, that was stockpiled for months for a special occasion. Unbeknownst to me, the occasion was make everyone fight and hate each other.Good times, good times.

Shaggy just came on my iPod, and that's awesome. But I digress. I'm left today, groggy-eyed and dead to the world, very confused about what I really want. Ideally, I could just be happy, and everything would work itself out. But as we all know, this isn't an ideal world. However, things happen in strange ways, and life is strange, and as The Doors said, "People are Strange".

So you know what, fuck it. I've been on this woe is me trip for a while now, and I'm really sick of it. It's not doing me any good, and it certainly isn't do the world any good. I think I'm just gonna do me for a bit now. I know what I want, and I know that it's so worth it. And good things come to those who wait. And in the great words of Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part".

 

It really is the hardest part, but if that's what it takes, then wait I shall. In the meantime, here I am. Being me, and trying to love life. And that's really all I can do right now I guess. But hey, I'll never know if it will work unless I get out there and try it. So I suppose as I wait to catch my break, I'll do me. I haven't done me in some time, so I think this is gonna be fun. And it took everything in me to not make a masturbation joke here.

Until then, here's a picture of an anteater. PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment