Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bags of Douche

Surprise surprise, I didn't die. Sorry to all the none of you reading this, I know my lack of constant information about my life had a super cereal effect on your life.

So what's new with me? Well, thanks for asking, not much really. Things really haven't changed for better or worse since I last vomited words onto here. I'm still on a mission to just live my fucking life and make myself happy. That's much easier said than done though. There's a lot of things I'm still trying to change, and a lot of things that are totally out of my control, however, it's a big work in progress.

I guess the only thing I can do is just keep trying. At this point, I'm still pretty lost, but fuck man, I'm 22, if I had direction, I suppose that'd be a miracle. So really, I'm a work in progress, and I'm okay with that. I may not be the perfect guy out there who always knows what to say and says the right thing, but I'm me, and that's fucking awesome.

So I suppose I should just continue where I left off with this photo stuff.

Day Eleven
A picture of something you hate
 People. 
Seriously, I try not to hate anything, and I really don't want to group everyone together, so if you're reading this, don't take offense to my misguided hate. But seriously, some people these days are fucking ridiculous. Like, what happened in our American society where we stopped idolizing people who actually made a difference in our world, and started to drool over people like Snooki and Mike Vick.

Now, it's a well known fact that I was born like 20 years too late, I'm a child of the past. I mean, fuck, they were simpler times where people actually respected and listened to great music, and the rights movements were in full swing. Call me crazy, but that's a great time.

On the subject of music with people, I hate it when a modern artist samples or covers a classic song, and everyone either thinks that the modern artist came up with the idea themselves, or everyone suddenly jumps on the bandwagon of the original artist. I'm drawing a blank right now on a solid example right now, but I may come back and add one.

I think that's just one of my biggest pet peeves though, musical ignorance. I can be a prick about it, but music has played such an incredible part of our culture, and helped us grow to where we are today. I'm ranting, and no one wants that, but this is the kind of shit that goes through my head every day.

The way that some people deal with shit bothers me too. At this age, we're all adults, and when adults have a problem with someone or something, they need to fucking deal with it and not just get pissed about it. Shit just pisses me off. But hey, I'm done ranting, and I probably wouldn't have gone off on any of this if this dumb photo thing didn't suggest it. So end rant.

Everyone have an awesome day, and I promise to at least try and get better at this

0 comments:

Post a Comment