Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Not Lupus

So, fuck a duck it's already Tuesday of this Spring break.  Thank god I decided to vacation on the Cape this March, at the scenic outlet mall in Sagamore. Bass is such a lovely way to spend my time. Other than a lackluster Spring Break, I'm fairly happy in life right now, and thankful to not be in school this week. Sorry BSU, you're just not cutting it right now.

I do love Bridgewater, and I love living up in East Bridgewater, but there's something about that place that drives me fucking nuts sometimes. However, I have met some of the coolest people and built some amazing friendships up there (no offense Frammers,  I still have a special spot for you...somewhere). I'm just looking to move on with this part of my life I suppose.

Things are going well though, I'm still trying to get my life back together right where I want it, and I'm giving my 100% with that right now, and hey, I guess that's all I can do.

So onto this debacle of an idea I had.

Day Tree.
A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show

House. This was a no-brainer. This is one show that I never fail to miss, and own every season on DVD. Not only do I love this show, I have amazing memories of watching this show. This became a routine for Amanda and I before bed, where we'd put on House and just fall asleep watching it. And I think that's awesome.

Not only that, but House has some great plots and twists and I don't know if I could ever get sick of it. So hey, there you go Day 3 of this crap. House MD. Favorite Show.


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment