Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Outvasion of Privacy

Well I haven't written on here in forever, so I decided that I'm going to force myself to make it a habit. Life has been pretty interesting lately. I guess one way of looking at it is that if I categorize myself on the same standards as Charlie Sheen, I guess I'm winning.

I'm becoming far too much of a regular at Tommy Doyle's in Hyannis, and by regular I mean every time I go there I can only remember entering, never leaving. I just had my Friday night recapped to me thanks to these devil drinks called "Adios Motherfucker", which tasted exactly like rocket pops. Also, the man rule of Tommy Doyle's, well, at least among the assholes I hang out with, is if you fuck up, you get a warm shot of gin. Well I fucked up, so fuck you Matt for buying me that shot, and sorry Tommy Doyle's for breaking your glass.

But enough regaling in the days of yesteryear. As I stated earlier, life is going alright, things could be better, I'm working on being me and trying to make myself happy. It's not an easy task these days, but hey, life could be worse. I suppose I'm just in my work in progress stage, and if anyone reading this wants to help point my life in a fun direction, bring that shit on.

So, after watching my news feed blow up with those 30 Day Picture Bullshit, I decided that, fuck it, I wanna do it. However, I hate posting stuff to my FB that no one cares about...except for this obviously...so I'm doing it here.

Day One...bitch
A picture of you with ten facts
 
1) I have no idea what I want to do with my life, other than knowing that I want to help people and do something with music.
2) My favorite movie is Armageddon, and I cry almost every time I watch it.
3) I've worked at the Bass Outlet for about 6 years now.
4) I love to sing, and I do it everywhere. Especially in the car. Dancing included.
5) I also love to play guitar and over the past few years it has really become a passion of mine.
6) My favorite soda is grape.
7) I love food, moreover,  I love to eat, however, being a college student does not make for the most interesting meals. Seriously though I am a fat kid trapped in the body of a child. Not to dwell on this one, but I could totally watch the Food Network for hours. Fuck I love food.
8) I love naps too, adding to my child-like demeanor. Seriously though I get cranky if I don't take at least one solid nap a day.
9) I'm seriously addicted to coffee, which I guess is better than like cocaine, but still, it's like a pot a day kinda deal.
10) I love plaid. Period.

Alright, so that's that, maybe I'll keep with up with this, maybe I won't. Rock on world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment