Tuesday, March 8, 2011

If I was Richard, I'd Still Be With Her

So I wrote a fairly lengthy blog yesterday so, I'm just gonna get straight to the point tonight with this photo challenge bullshit

Day Two, Mother Fucker
A photo of you and the person you've been closest with the longest



Matt Bates. I don't know anyone that I haven't dated that I've had so many ups and downs with. From middle school to current day, this kid remains one of my best friends, and we constantly make each other laugh. One memory that stands out would have to be April Fools Day, 2004, where we turned Karen Spinale's teeth blue in a very elaborate plot.

Even today, with Matt in Afghanistan, we still talk like he's right next door, laughing and having a golly good time. So yeah, that's Matt Bates.

Peace out bitches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment