Friday, March 18, 2011

Two and a Half Men

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! At this point, I know I'm a little late on the warm wishes, but hey if you're really celebrating the holiday, you're still out drinking (or you passed out because you started drinking this morning). I won't trouble you with my troubles or lack thereof in this post, straight to this visual stimulation that is the 30 day photo challenge.

Day Nein
A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most
That's right bitches. Breaking the rules once again. I couldn't single out just one person that has gotten me through stuff, especially recently. So, let's just go left to right on this shit.

Jackie: What to say about Jackie. What a strange relationship we have. Sometimes I fucking hate her, but most of the time I absolutely adore her. We're the oddest of couples, but I confide every bit of me in that girl. She knows more about me than most people do...only some of which is my choosing...but at this point I really wouldn't have it any other way. Jackie has been there for me when things have been the worst, and helped me through a lot recently. Here's a girl who's always down for a good heart to heart, and tells it like it is, no matter what. So hey, if you read this, thank you Jackie, for everything, and I really appreciate it. I love you babygirl :)

Nick: I know I just wrote a whole fucking blog about how funny Nick is, but what isn't funny is how much Nick is there for me. Nick's helped me through the worst of times in his own way. We're each others devils advocate. We're the ying to each others yang. So, naturally, we butt heads on multiple occasions. As much as we argue and disagree, we're there for each other, and Nick has certainly been there for me when I need it. He has a very unique way of showing it, but once you get down to it, there's not a person in this world who cares about others more than this asshole. Thanks guy.

Amanda: I could write a book at this point about how much Amanda has gotten me through. We've been through everything together, and at this point, it's hard to think of a memory that doesn't involve her. We've been through it all. Amanda is the one person who no matter what I know I can talk to about anything in my life, and she'll get it. There's not a person out there who understands me like this girl. We fight, like everyone, and we have our differences, but there's no one out there who has gotten me through more than her. I can't even start to thank you, Amanda, for all the things you've done. Through thick and thin girl, I love you. And thank you for being there.

So, there you have it, internet. Peace out, bitches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment