Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Master Bates

Seriously life? Cut me like a little slack here. Just a wee bit.

It's been like one thing on top of another recently. I'm getting through though, little by little. I just wish everything could go back to normal, that's like all I want. I've never been a fan of normalcy, and I always try and fuck up the status quo, however, all I want is my shit to go back to normal.

The internetz is not really the place to call people out on making my life suck, but hey, you know who you are, and you can seriously step back and fuck your own face.

Photo shit.

Day Ten
A person you do the most fucked up shit with

Matt Bates and I probably have the worst ideas together, and are just straight up trouble. Matt's a lot more badass than I am (I mean, seriously, he's a fucking Marine). So his bad ideas suck me in and together they become worse ideas.

Matt and I were always trouble in high school, but when I got to college, he got worse. I'll never forget (or never remember) the time he rolled up to Framingham State with literally a trunk full of liquor and cases of beer. Like full. Or the time where he, Nicole Houle, Emily M, and I went to the Natick Collection and Nicole and I got trashed off of water bottles and malibu. Rt. 9, please forgive us.

Matt's a crazy kid with a huge heart, and I hope he's being safe and smart overseas right now. Soon enough, I'll have my partner in crime back. Until then, I'll just have to plan for his epic return.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment