Monday, March 14, 2011

WINNING

So I may have missed a few days on this ol' thang hurr, but that's what a weekend does. Oh well. And to top it off,  fuck daylight savings. That blew.

I've been thinking about the past a lot lately, which I know isn't always healthy, but I'm not trying to live in the past. I've been thinking about who I was back then, and what has made me who I am today. I'm a fairly firm believer (and a pretty firm Belieber) that everything happens for a reason, and I suppose that the past few months of my life have been no exception to this.


I certainly fucked things up for myself and made it pretty hard to get to where I want to be, but the process of getting there has made me a better person. I'm not saying that if I could go back, I'd do it all over again. I'd definitely change a few things. But those decisions that I made have helped make me who I am today. A person, who I believe, is a better man.

Anyways, as always I'm classified as a work in progress and I'm going to keep at it. So here's to that.

So yeah, I missed a few days on my picture thing, but rather than put a bunch at once, I'm just going to keep going on a day by day basis regardless. So here we go...

Day Six
A person you'd like to trade places with for a day

Charlie Sheen.
I know a lot of people have been doing this guy, but seriously, why not just fucking WIN for a day. I'm not saying I aspire to be him, or want to live up to his standards of winning, or have tigerblood, but seriously, wouldn't it be fun to be just fucking batshit crazy for a day.

Nothing real deep here, I just think it'd be a great fucking experience.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment